Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week



Good Morning PI Faculty & Staff:

I'd like to take a moment to tell you Happy Teacher Appreciation Week and a great big Thank You!! Teacher Appreciation Week is an annual week set aside nationally for all educators to be recognized, and you all truly deserve it! This year has been a year of transition for PI and you've handled it professionally, patiently, calmly and kindly. I am 100% sure that this transition year for me would not have been as successful if it were not for your support of and for me. It's always great when you have a strong, dedicated, smart group of people working with you...and for that I say THANK YOU!

I pray that you all have a really sweet week and that the remainder of the school year is just like you want it!!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment