Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Few Words...

Good Morning Everyone:

As we embark upon this new, bittersweet school year (last year together as we know it now), I want you to remember all the things that I and others have shared with you over the last few days…”we are all in this together.” None of us can be as successful as we are without the other, and I also want you to know that everything you do EVERY SINGLE DAY is appreciated!

It brought me great joy this morning as I drove in and reflected, daydreamed (while driving), and simply thinking about what’s to come this school year, I began to smile because I know that I am surrounded by the most caring people on earth!! 

Give it your all this year; stay the course; go beyond 100%; scrape the snow off the correct car, and most all meditate and pray over and for all things. My prayer is for us to enjoy a safe, fun, academic focused filled year with lots of new memories made!

I left you all a special token on your desk to mark this school year and I hope you like it! If you ever need anything, I’m just a phone call, text, email (a bit slower in that area), and conversation away…just stop by!!


Have a FABULOUS day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment