Wednesday, September 9, 2015

PES (3-5) Walkthroughs

Paine Elementary engaged in Culture and Procedure Walk-throughs for our new teachers to provide them with "in-house" professional development. Some of the feedback given about the walk-through process was:

* The walk-throughs gave me an opportunity to have different routines, procedures, and instructional methods modeled for me!

* I felt that this walk-through process was great for ideas on things to implement into my classroom. It was great to see various expectations around the building.

*Today's walk-throughs gave me a true insight on how learning is done at Paine Intermediate. It was amazing to see universal language and preparedness that was shown by teachers. 

*Walk-throughs allowed me to see and hear some of the expectations used. Watching them in action helped me develop a greater understanding for things such as this. I also enjoyed being able to see more of the school-wide culture.

*I love that I was able to learn new things from teachers.

*This is an effective way to learn about procedures.

*I really enjoyed seeing classroom organization...I LOVE getting ideas that can help me teach better.

*The walk-throughs were eye-opening because I was able to see other ways to increase my classroom procedures.

Thank you Ms. Stacks for organizing our New Teacher Culture and Procedure Walk-throughs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment