Thursday, August 28, 2014

DreamBox Training for Students

Teachers, I encourage you to attend computer class with your students when they have computer class starting today.  For the next 8 days, Lauren will be providing a detailed explanation of DreamBox.  I attended this morning, and I learned so much!  I know that our students are going to benefit from this information, but I think it is very valuable information for teachers, too.  I appreciate Lauren and Lisa for spending the time to build capacity among our students.
Lisa opened her lesson by showing the students a copy of her 6th grade math book which did not include illustrations, tools, nor support.  Just problems to work!  She explained that DreamBox provides lots of support.  It isn't just another practice sheet.  





No comments:

Post a Comment