Thursday, October 16, 2014

Students Working Together to Meet Their AR Goals!

Check out students in Mrs. Kim Lewis's class and how they work together to encourage one another to read and work hard toward achieving their AR goal!


Mrs. Lewis shared an overview of what they do...


One student has met their goal and the other has not (strategic partnering). I keep an AR chart in my classroom that shows student progress toward meeting their AR goal.  I add stickers at least weekly to update their progress.  Another chart keeps up with number of words.  All students are trying to become millionaires in my class this year.  I also encourage the class to work together as a "team" to help each other reach 100% of their AR goals.  I have several students that went to the library and chose books together to read.  They read the book during intervention and at home and encourage each other to reach their goals!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment